Growth and Change

The More Damn Joe Stuff has been a great exercise. The Robot of Gmail is trying to change the tone and when I post "Damn" as the name it sends me warnings - "Are you sure you want to use this name?"

But this development has helped me come up with something that gets through their blue nose filters.

The Patreon work is teaching me that I need to adjust my tone, and being as my whole life is about self-education, I will educate myself. And change.

moredamnjoestuff@gmail.com will become mdjoestuff@gmail.com. The blog will become the mdjoestuff blog. The video channels will be on YouTube as the mdjoestuff video channel. And the more damn joe stuff will become the mdjoestuff@gmail.com Patreon project.

My own process of growing the fuck up has to be modeled in my own behavior. What good does it do to teach something they do not see me doing.

Radio theater. Role-Playing Games. Recovery. Self Education. Education by topics. Real Beginner education to defy the trend I see on YouTube with self-indulgent non-communicators getting a chance to be on stage without consideration of their audience*.

Yes, I am. But a wise woman told me that I cannot carry a message to someone if I am offending them without purpose. I don't "damn" is that bad a word. So I guess GTFU is out of the question.

Next -

MDJOESTUFF

The song of my people.
----

* I have been trying to help a friend who is "going back to school" online, trapped in a crippleware version of Microsoft Word. Going to YouTube to find videos led to a series of childish non-explanations, self-styled instructors who think everybody is in their head and already knows what they are talking about. ("Well, go here and do this, but don't click on that one. But when you pick it you will see that one..." - pronouns with no idea of where on the screen they are looking or about to click - AURGH)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

It is time to activate MDJS