Adjusting to the New Planet

Going to the new week feels right. on the new Planet Joe I'm focused on a specific area - one of the five I was already juggling. But the focus is different.

Monday was Day Joe and I focused on things around the house. My phone (Galaxy S8) is no longer charging - direct wire or wireless charger - so I may suddenly lose that connection. I have the old iPhone SE which I think will work - I'd have to take out the sim card yadda yadda yadda.

I don't know if the SE is modern enough to work on the system. If the S8 craps out. And I still have about 9 payments to make on it. (I'm adjusting to the phone but really do not like the side touch - if you breathe on it wrong (like if your mouth was near the phone in a phone call) it opens an app. Sometimes it sends a message in fluent Gobbledegook, which gets embarrassing. But that took a lot of my focus on Monday.

Tuesday was Non-Fiction so I did some work on the Patreon Video, which they seem to require to open the full Patreon operation. 2 minutes or less. Hard to put what I do in that kind of structure, but most art is done with restrictions - restricted words, time, color, size all force problem-solving. The best art comes from problem-solving so I hope the video will - to use the modern overused word - pop.

On a good day, you catch the fire.
On a bad day, you burn your hands.
Wednesday is Day Promo, so I'm doing the blogs, Twitter, and Facebook, while working on the code for the web pages, which will be responsive and have a LOT of information, including how to get most of my past work for free off the web. And there is a lot of that. I think it is important to show the previous output to justify support to do the next projects.

I'm looking at a commitment of 4 hours on the focus of each day, plus work on whatever else is required.
_____

Why do I have Day before what the day is? Probably because I do a lot of reading of translations and transliterations from other languages. There are things where adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and descriptors have a different relationship to the noun. I like the flavor of it. Part of that is from Jorune, but it is a flavor I like which others may not. Like ketchup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

It is time to activate MDJS