The Look

Details? ORFA is missing, but that's easy to correct.
I'm coming up with a visual appearance for branding the MDJS project - Patreon, website, card... it will have to be a two-sided card.

But smaller and larger versions of a banner. I'm debating how to set up the web page - as part of the oakandlotus.com publication site, or the more spiritual and non-profit concept of thewayofservice.org.

And I am clearly undecided if I list it as Patreon or MRDS... but that will be easy to clarify.

Less details, with some eyes.
If you look at the page, I would really appreciate some feedback. It is my hope that I announce the video(s), website, and Patreon campaign are all live next Wednesday - the next Day Promo. As was yesterday.

Today, for day non-fiction, I spent time working on this and with a local vets group doing some organizational work for a local support meeting - expansion, public contact, and how they operate. It was a very productive session at Denny's. I even got two pancakes, with two eggs and some sausage. Nourishing many ways.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

It is time to activate MDJS