The Best of My Past

The New Edition's cover.
It is a novel. It is not science fiction or fantasy or detective novel, but - a novel. About a guy. Trying to find a life. And having dreams.

The book is CLIMBING THE SPIRAL MOUNTAIN. The people who have read it seem to enjoy it, too. I go into my own work from time to time to give the same test I give any other novel I might pick up. I turn to a random page and read. If that page is good, I might read more. I will probably buy it.

So far I have passed my own test. Repeatedly. For the six years. Always nice.

But I live in a time when everything thinks they can write a book and deserve praise for what they do. I would like for some people to benefit from reading it. It is very much about the here and now. And facing your worst discoveries about yourself.

It is all true, but not autobiographical.

I'm doing fresh editions of my book and it should translate cleanly onto Kindle (where it has not appeared to date). There are a few corrections, most of which are simple carriage returns, more than spelling errors (as has been the hallmark of most of my work to this point).

The current edition is still available on Amazon. I think I set up a free preview. If not, I will assign one - probably this week. I'll note the availability here. In this Blog.

And nobody knows the blog is here yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

Life in Solitary (Full Report)