The Kickoff

Tuning Up Before the Big Show.
A blog. (Pause for hystrical applause.)

For More Damn Joe Stuff. (Applause dies down.)

For people already know me it is no surprise that I move in many circles: Self-Education, Repairing Damaged Adults, creating Graphics. writing Science Fiction, reading Comics. writing/playing Role Playing Games. exploring 12-Step Recovery, researching Histories, analyzing Pop Culture, listening to and creating Radio Theater, writing for Stage, and poking at a large number of sleeping monsters who may do Ghod knows what when they wake.

For the new folks - Hello.

The purpose of the blog is to track things I am doing and relating them to new projects as they emerge. What I have done so far may be available free through links to websites, Archive.org or YouTube.com, or whatever other outlets might be available. The news stuff - it remains to be seen.

I am contemplating a Patreon to support certain projects that might be considered worthwhile. Poking at the monsters might include projects addressing PTSD, or Self Education, or Propaganda (and Advertising), or how to set up your first Kitchen, Chinese Astrology translated into a modern interpersonal relationship...

Or something else. Whatever tickles my Fancy. And my fancies are very ticklish.

But, this entry is just to introduce you to the blog. More will happen given some time.

I think "what has gone before" might be interesting to keep the blog going for a while.

Who knows? We shall see.

Welcome aboard.

You can contact me through this G-Mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

Life in Solitary (Full Report)