Behind the Scenes

One part of the project is to break the thinking of polarity.
Instead of two sides of an issue, four or more. This is a
big part of how I think about any issue - four, at least.
I'm not visible, but I'm busy. That has been the pattern throughout my life, but this time it is doing what is required to build a Patreon campaign.

They want a video - I'm doing a video, but not with my face moving. Maybe with my face, but much more showing the products I've already done.

And I've done a lot, some of which will play into the new Patreon stream.

I will pick the best soundtracks from the ANONYMOUS REVIEW PODCAST to become the soundtrack for several YouTube videos that will serve as an educational series on the history of AA and the Twelve Step movement. The same will happen with the SPONSOR PODCAST to provide a solid soundtrack for additional, related educational videos.

I am pulling together an in-depth video to introduce people to the world of Jorune, a fantasy planet created for a live role-playing game and a personal favorite. All about the world, all about the game, and lots of sizzle to sell the steak which is available free online and through very few commercial products. Fun for its own sake, fun with friends that challenge the players to create with the game master to conquer a new world.
A continuing thread for me.

There are four videos brewing for the process of growing up for late bloomers. I am finding new ways to let people who may be embarrassed about their incomplete personality development, to grab onto the tools and complete the process of growing up.

Which is a recurring theme in my work. I had to do. I'm still doing it. I have the experience of surviving a lot of things that have killed people I knew.

Not dying can be a big part of growing up.

The Patreon introduction video was a surprise so I'm getting that pulled together with script, stills, and bits of existing videos.

So, all though you may not see so many posts by me, I'm busy. Working to make it real in the visible world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

It is time to activate MDJS