Being Naughty

I am supposed to be working on the manuscripts, but I needed a break. I will need fresh covers for the four books to spew out over the next few weeks. They are being tweaked to make better Kindle edition through Amazon, meaning everyone who already bought the Kindle edition will be automatically upgraded when they are uploaded.

But I found a font I like and thought I'd do the new covers to follow the dictates of the current fashion in "Good Cover Design."

I think they brand me as the author, the four books as belonging together and view well at the small size, the button people will use to pick the book out of a series.

I continue to work on the text, corrected the typographic errors I mentioned in the previous post. It looks like all four books will go up in short order.

And I work on new pieces when not escaping from my editing typography or designing new covers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

It is time to activate MDJS