A Self Imposed Deadline

Segment: Sho-Caudal #12 Cover
I did get the 12th issue of SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL  into the emailboxes of subscribers on April 30th. It is out.

So I am working on the next will be the new releases, with a proper Kindle edition through Amazon, for my fiction and stage works, already available as hard copy through the same source. I'm not sure about the Apple Books editions.

And I am finishing a promotional piece to introduce people to the hundreds of free Skyrealms of Jorune material through archive.org, and direct links to the Return to Jorune releases for those books that are available. Almost ready to go.

I am also doing a second piece to solicit some freelance work through my graphics skills. Logotypes, pre-press, branding ... with several samples from previous and (hopefully) satisfied customers. I've been doing the work for fifty years and can carry it through, so charging for it doesn't seem outrageous.

The juggle continues. First, the cleaned for the release of my novel CLIMBING THE SPIRAL MOUNTAIN, and when that goes stale I will be doing the index for RECOVERY READER. As a creative outlet, I will include new fiction to keep things fresh - fiction with the novel MORE THAN THIS and stage for the play PROSPERO'S DECLINE.

It keeps me busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of Begging

It is time to activate MDJS